What's the most secure operating system?
/me is thinking OpenBSD
• TCP/IP Suite with IPv4 and IPv6 (yeah, I know, big security loss by
incorporating Internet access!)
• Web-server (with HTTPS capabilities)
• LDAP+-Kerberos server for User auth
• CAS or similar for SSO
• Radius or (preferably) Diameter support
• Java support
• WINE compatible
• Multi-processor capable
• Wide architecture support (x86, x64, mainframes)
If my project proposal is successful, I will be implementing this
system to replace a windows environment at one of the largest banks
in the country.
Thanks for all suggestions+advice,
email@example.com mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-advocacy-unsubscr...@freebsd.org"