Hi Jenny,

Sorry for the delay in my response. First I'd like to say that your design work looks great. I wanted to talk to the board first about whether we wanted to support using the FreeBSD trademarks in designs like this. I know they are displayed on the FreeBSD website as examples of how the logo can be used. But, do we want to support the different variations. So, with all that said, I believe the foundation supports the different designs. What I need to do before giving a final blessing on these designs, is to get an understanding from our IP lawyer on how the trademark symbols need to be displayed when we have multiple logos on one page.

Let me contact him and I'll let you know if any changes need to be made to the artwork.

Deb