Greetings,

About a week ago, I sent out a request for interviews with members of
the FreeBSD community. I'd like you all to know that I'm still seeking
additional interviews. If you're interested in sharing your passion for
FreeBSD with a younger audience, please respond to me via private email.

A big thank-you goes out to Eitan Adler (eadler@) for responding to my
request last week! Your help is appreciated!

I know that we're all busy people, especially with the 8.4 release and
the recent ports slush going on. With this consideration, the interview
itself will simply consist of a few back-and-forth questions via email.
This should take no longer than 30 minutes total.

In particular, I'm looking for developers, contributors, and other
active members of the community. If you're reading this, you are more
than qualified to respond!

Thanks,
Kevin Zheng