Dear Partner,

I hope you receive this message in good time, I’m Milson Macleod I am a
business consultant based in Zurich (Switzerland) I Represent the interested of
top government officials In West Africa who need your business experience and
connections to invest in your country’s will like to know if we can use your
business experience and connections to invest Big Funds in your country in area
of real estates and any other places you know.

Please, let me know if you could be of any assistance in this regard, and I
will revert with details.

Thank you,

Milson Macleod