hello, i had mistakenly posted a similar mail to freebsd-questions. :)

i am finally back in freebsd land, and it feels good.

after my good experiences with freebsd (especially the mailing lists),
i figured, it would be unwise to not give the other bsd systems a look.

so, i went off and landed in netbsd land, and golly, it was a good
experience, the community is quite friendly and the system feels quite
zippy, but after using it a while, i felt uncomfortable, don't know
what exactly, but, it just didn't feel like home.

i then moved over to openbsd land, and golly, are they still grumpy out
there! but their system has been improved to a very high degree, much
better than what i tried out a year back, but again, it just didn't feel
quite like home.

so i came back to freebsd, and all seems well.

the system is so well engineered and takes into consideration users needs
from a very pragmatic point-of-view, that it feels quite natural working
with it.

so, thanks to the freebsd team and it's user community, for giving me
a reason to continue with freebsd. :)

best,

~mayuresh