This is very cool and exactly what I was hoping for.  Thank you Anne!

On 3/9/15 8:40 AM, Anne Dickison wrote:
Hi everyone,
The FreeBSD Foundation will put together some talking points. However, to get started, here is the PDF of our "Get Involved" Brochure which highlights a bit more about why to get involved in FreeBSD.

https://www.freebsdfoundation.org/documents/FREEBSD_flyer_FIN.pdf

If you are planning on hosting an event, please let the FreeBSD Foundation know via market...@freebsdfoundation.org <mailto:market...@freebsdfoundation.org>. We'll be promoting these events though our social media channels and those of our marketing partners.

Thanks
Anne

Anne Dickison
Marketing Director