I'm perplexed, speaking as a previous officer of the ASF -  Nearly
everything we spent money on was public.  I know the staff and infra
budgets are.  I wrote them for two years.

At the moment I have no opinion on if this was good or bad to spend on;
however as a 501c(3) vs 501c(6) you have limits on what can be asked for
untargeted donations.

On Wed, Mar 7, 2018 at 9:09 AM, Josh Goldstein via freebsd-advocacy <
freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org> wrote:

> Deb,
>
> Several people have now asked and you have yet to respond, so I will
> raise the question again in a new thread in case you're ignoring the
> politics thread:
>
> Did The FreeBSD Foundation pay for works related to the Code of Conduct,
> and if so how much did it pay, and to whom for what services?
>
> I don't think this is an unreasonable question; several of us have
> donated money to the Foundation and would like to know how it is being
> spent. Personally I assumed development but that appears to not be the
> case and I need to reassess my commitment.
>
> Regards,
>
> Josh

> "

4096R/D21D2752
<http://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xF699A450D21D2752> ECDF B597
B54B 7F92 753E  E0EA F699 A450 D21D 2752
Philip M. Gollucci (pgollu...@p6m7g8.com) c: 703.336.9354
Member,                           Apache Software Foundation
Committer,                        FreeBSD Foundation
Consultant,                       P6M7G8 Inc.
Director Cloud Technology,        Capital One

What doesn't kill us can only make us stronger;
Except it almost kills you.