Of course, the work has to be good enough to be included. But I also think virtually everyone has some useful skills they can contribute.

I don't see anything particularly off-putting in the CoC that should make talented developers leave, though. And I don't really see a connection between the CoC and not doing so well on a particular benchmark that, as others have pointed out, has little to no real world value anyway.