On Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 3:43 PM, Joseph A. Nagy, Jr
<jnagyjr1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I started my kernel compile with my custom settings[0] but it's failing at
> one point[1] and while I think I know why, I'd like a second opinion.
>
> [0]: http://codepad.org/EZTCVMZC
> [1]: http://codepad.org/58GFHGnE

You are missing the following entries:
device          scbus           # SCSI bus (required for ATA/SCSI)
device          da              # Direct Access (disks)
device          cd              # CD
device          pass            # Passthrough device (direct ATA/SCSI access)

ATA is now a cam/scbus/etc consumer and you took those out.
--
Peter Wemm - pe...@wemm.org; pe...@freebsd.org; pe...@yahoo-inc.com; KI6FJV
"If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete