Rajesh Kumar wrote this message on Thu, Oct 04, 2018 at 16:42 +0530:
> Does anyone have any prior experience working on NTB driver in FreeBSD? If
> so, do we have any tools/applications to verify the NTB driver functions.
> In Linux, there are tools like ntb_perf, ntb_pingpong, ntb_tool for various
> purposes. Do we have any equivalent in FreeBSD?

Looks like you can try to bring up an interface on them to connect
the two:
https://www.freebsd.org/cgi/man.cgi?query=if_ntb&sektion=4&manpath=FreeBSD+11.2-RELEASE+and+Ports

There are various links to other manpages talking about how to use
them...

--
  John-Mark Gurney                              Voice: +1 415 225 5579