Hi

Well it might be vague, but money isnt the main problem - if its only a money problem, then we know its at least possible.
Im looking forward to use something for my Laptop and maybe for a NUC.
So PCI-E cards are out of the game... else it would be easy.

Maybe Thunderbolt 3 is a solution, I read there are devices... but I guesss then again there is no FreeBSD support for drivers.