Subject: pfSense firewall is built on FreeBSD and it is the most
popular and best open source firewall in the world

Good day from Singapore,

pfSense firewall is built on FreeBSD and it is the most popular and
best open source firewall in the world.

23 Mar 2023 Thursday night: start coughing
24 Mar 2023 Friday: start sneezing
25 Mar 2023 Saturday: start runny nose

I think I got sick because I spent around 12 hours at the Singapore
National Eye Center (SNEC) and Singapore General Hospital (SGH)
Emergency Room on 20 Mar 2023 Monday. And exposed myself to too many
sick people.

On 27 Mar 2023 Monday, I started to feel better. Hardly any coughing,
sneezing and runny nose on this day. Also I don't feel that tired and
lethargic any more.

After finishing my medical appointments at Ang Mo Kio Polyclinic on 27
Mar 2023 Monday, I returned to my Ang Mo Kio HDB 2-room Rental
apartment.

To save/cut electricity costs, I have powered off my Cisco 1941 router
and my AMD Athlon 3000G DIY desktop computer running pfsense firewall.

Instead, I have installed and configured pfsense 2.6.0 firewall on my
SGD$222 power-saving hardware appliance by 6 PM on 27 Mar 2023 Monday.

The technical specifications of my SGD$222 firewall appliance are:

Intel Celeron CPU J3160 @ 1.60 GHz
Current: 1600 MHz, Max: 1601 MHz
4 CPUs: 1 package(s) x 4 core(s)
AES-NI CPU Crypto: Yes (active)
QAT Crypto: No

Hardware crypto: AES-CBC,AES-CCM,AES-GCM,AES-ICM,AES-XTS

Memory: 4 GB

Storage: 64 GB SSD

To show my apprecation to pfsense firewall and FreeBSD, I have donated
to The FreeBSD Foundation. Have you?

Regards,

Mr. Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming
Targeted Individual in Singapore
Blogs:
https://tdtemcerts.blogspot.com
https://tdtemcerts.wordpress.com
GIMP also stands for Government-Induced Medical Problems.