Synopsis: FreeBSD 9 BETA 3 apparently ignores ifconfig_alias settings from 
rc.conf

State-Changed-From-To: open->feedback
State-Changed-By: remko
State-Changed-When: Fri Oct 21 17:28:25 UTC 2011
State-Changed-Why: 
I am running the latest BETA3, which is not the RC1 I talked
about (in my head we where further then we actually are),
though it seems to work for me. I asked Ben to verify and
showed him my configuration which worked 2 days ago on
one of my systems :-).


Responsible-Changed-From-To: freebsd-bugs->remko
Responsible-Changed-By: remko
Responsible-Changed-When: Fri Oct 21 17:28:25 UTC 2011
Responsible-Changed-Why: 
I am running the latest BETA3, which is not the RC1 I talked
about (in my head we where further then we actually are),
though it seems to work for me. I asked Ben to verify and
showed him my configuration which worked 2 days ago on
one of my systems :-).

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=161885
_______________________________________________
[email protected] mailing list
http://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/listinfo/freebsd-bugs
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "[email protected]"

Reply via email to