https://bugs.freebsd.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=222375
--- Comment #1 from Conrad Meyer <[email protected]> --- Patch mostly looks good to me. I'd remove the useless comments above fillers for the simple data/device/vendor/etc ones (but keep for uevent_foo and vgapci). I'd replace strncpy() in linsysfs_fill_vgapci with strlcpy(). I don't think this routine behaves correctly at the limit due to strncpy() and the "%s" format string use. (Also, strncpy() unnecessarily zero-fills the remainder of the buffer, which isn't needed on every loop iteration.) This module should use its own malloc type, rather than M_TEMP, but that matches the existing pattern so it doesn't need to be changed. Indentation seems funky on line 351 in the new file, but that might just be bugzilla. MAXPATHLEN is hugely excessive for chardevname. -- You are receiving this mail because: You are the assignee for the bug. _______________________________________________ [email protected] mailing list https://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/listinfo/freebsd-bugs To unsubscribe, send any mail to "[email protected]"
