https://bugs.freebsd.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=281433

--- Comment #4 from [email protected] ---
(In reply to Ed Maste from comment #2)
Thank-you for demonstrating success.

I've tracked stable branches since FSBD3, but with 14 switched to releng
branches.

I'm migrating from 12.4S system to 14.0.  I pull the release kit down as the
base, then build from source. 

I'm trying to identify the problem on a system built in Jan 2024, because its
as close to virgin as I've got - meaning I don't include any of the
customisations to the kernel or source other than via make.conf, src.conf and
additions/subtractions to GENERIC kernel config, which the MAC_ inclusions
demonstrate.  I'm hoping that Konstantin can provide insight as to how he
recognised the problem so I can resolve. I hope its not MAC related as we use
quite a few MAC modules and employ the BIBA model (yes with multilabel ;))

I chanced upon this problem while trying to identify a (self inflicted) dlopen
problem via LDFLAGS+= -Wl,-z,nodlopen (tsk)

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.

Reply via email to