https://bugs.freebsd.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=298705

            Bug ID: 298705
           Summary: Description of -f flag in tunefs(8) doesn't specify
                    the unit
           Product: Documentation
           Version: Latest
          Hardware: Any
                OS: Any
            Status: New
          Severity: Affects Only Me
          Priority: ---
         Component: Manual Pages
          Assignee: [email protected]
          Reporter: [email protected]
                CC: [email protected]

Hey.

Not sure if it would be counted exactly as a "bug". In tunefs(8) manpage, it
doesn't talk about unit of the average file size. Is it in sectors? blocks?
bytes? KB?

As I asked in the IRC room on LiberaChat, folks said it is probably in bytes.
And I found the same when going through source code. I understand more
experienced users know this. But for me as a new user in the FreeBSD world, it
was not clear.

So it'll be good to add a note there.

Farooq.

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.

Reply via email to