On Sun, 2016-10-16 at 20:40 +0200, René Ladan wrote:
> Forwarding a compilation failure with clang 3.9.0 which is currently
> being tested in FreeeBSD 12.
> René

Oh, I was wrong... What I was thinking as an UserActivityObserverPtr
problem appears to be trivial_pair_copy problem. Chrome 54 needs this
just in one place: services/ui/ws/user_activity_monitor.cc, I can put
it in GN very precisely, or perhaps, better would be left it in port's
Makefile and when upstream would be merged everyone would know where to

While 52.0.2743.116 can be compiled without it.