Are you by any chance kldload'ing the module for testing?

If so you should have:

        DEVMETHOD(bus_driver_added,     bus_generic_driver_added),

For your 'arc' device_method_t method declaration.

I got bit by this one too.

--
| Matthew N. Dodd  | '78 Datsun 280Z | '75 Volvo 164E | FreeBSD/NetBSD  |
| [EMAIL PROTECTED] |       2 x '84 Volvo 245DL        | ix86,sparc,pmax |