I have anoncvs working now (straight anoncvs, not pserver):

setenv CVSROOT [EMAIL PROTECTED]:/cvs
cvs get [some path]

I wasn't aware of anyone using pserver method.  Any users of anoncvs,
could you please test this for me?

IMPORTANT!!  Reply directly to me, anyone scragging the list will be
anathematized!!

[EMAIL PROTECTED]       | communications topic, C programming, and Unix.
213 Lakeside Drive Apt T-1  |
Greenbelt, MD 20770         | I run picnic and jaunt, both FreeBSD-current.
(301) 220-2114              |