Kevin Day wrote:

> If this is distributed as a fan based thing, the worst they'd likely do is
> say "Take it down.". If this is on thousands of FreeBSD cd's, it could
> become a financial problem if they want to take it far enough.
>
> This is just my opinion though, and not to be used as legal advice for
> anyone. I just don't want FreeBSD to become a ball of intellectual property
> infringements. :)

Let me retract the Ghost in the Shell statement. I just checked, and
my memory played tricks on me. It was a different letter effect. :-)

Andrzej, can you somehow turn it into a parody? If you can make it
into a parody, then it's legal.

--
Daniel C. Sobral                        (8-DCS)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

        - Come on.
        - Where are we going?
        - To get what you came for.