In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Matthew Dillon writes:
>    That fixes a problem with ccd, but not the one causing John's failures.
>
>    You will note that with John's failure's the I/O is properly page-aligned.
>    The fix to ccd deals with a misalignment problem.

No it doesn't.  johns failure is clearly the si_bsize* problem, the
tell-tale sign is all the zeros in there.  What John didn't tell
us is if he uses vn, ccd or vinum (or something else!)

[EMAIL PROTECTED]               "Real hackers run -current on their laptop."
FreeBSD -- It will take a long time before progress goes too far!