In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Doug Rabson
writes:
: I have just taken a pass through the aha_isa driver to convert it to
: newbus and to make it use the new pnp system. Unfortunately I don't own
: the hardware so I need testers, preferably both with non-pnp and pnp
: cards. The code does compile but I have not tested it at all. Here is the
: patch:

I'll give it a spin on my 1542{B,C,CF and CP} cards.  This patch looks
much better than the conversion I started a while ago...

Warner