In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> "Chris D. Faulhaber"
writes:
: If I reverse the above, the card seems to work fine again.  I'm just
: wondering if this was intentional and/or if the driver will be reenabled
: again [soon].

Doug Rabson sent me patches to make aha work with the new pnp code.
However, on the two cards I tried it on i hit errors.  I haven't had
the time to follow up on those errors so I haven't committed them.

Warner