Bill Paul wrote:

> I realize this is -current and all and mistakes happen, but make
> release basically constitutes a 'full build' of FreeBSD and if it
> doesn't work, especially for a whole week, it looks kinda bad.

Does it? I thought -current wasn't supposed to work at all, except
by accident, and anyone actually using a functional current ought to
say their prayers before login in.

> Unfortunately, when the snapshots on current.freebsd.org fall over,
> nobody knows exactly what causes the problem except Jordan, and he
> keeps gnawing through his limbs to excape the traps I set for him.

Yeah, that he does. :-)

> When somebody breaks the build at M$, the offender is made to wear
> a viking hat. I would suggest a similar punishment for those who
> break our own build, except that I suspect many of you are wearing
> viking hats already.

Alas, I think it would be a bad idea. Some people my interpret this
as "gets to wear a viking hat", ie, in a positive way. :-)

--
Daniel C. Sobral                        (8-DCS)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

        Rule 69: Do unto other's code as you'd have it do unto yours