I have two hard drives both Western Digital 8.4GB (primary master) 6.4GB
(primary slave) and a CDROM as secondary master. The driver detects the
8.4GB and my cdrom but doesn't seem to see the second hd at all. I'd provide
more info if I could but / lives on the second drive so I'm not sure if
I can provide any concrete details. I used the config example in LINT for
the driver.

--
Jeremy L. Stock                                 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
ICQ 46329337