In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Peter Jeremy writes:
: I think that a suitable upgrade procedure should have been thought
: through and implemented before the changes were committed.  It would
: also have been nice to have a CVS tag.  It's a bit late now though.

It is never too late to lay down a tag...

: [1] It's just occurred to me that the solution for atomic.h is to
:     make the asm constraints dependent on the gcc version.  Anyone
:     willing to commit a change if I submit patches?

That's the sort of change I made, but I can't seem to find them
now...

Warner