John Polstra wrote:

> I got world built and installed OK on the alpha now, and things
> generally seem OK.  However, amd dumped core with a SEGV immediately
> upon startup.  I haven't had even a second to try to debug it yet.
> Just thought I'd let you know about it.

...and there was much rejoicing...

As for AMD, I don't use it. I'll dig into manpages, source code and
whatsnot. If possible I'll reconfigure something here so that I can test
it on a i386.

BTW: I'm sorry, that a simple bug in the NFS code made your filesystem
go south. I have been working hard to prevent that...

--
Marcel Moolenaar                        mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
SCC Internetworking & Databases           http://www.scc.nl/