I know this is not topic related, so appologies in advance ...

Sometimes people deserve a pat on the back.

This is the best thing since Chocolate Chip cookies :)

We're running things like myth2_demo, and it opens the doors
to a whole bunch of applications ... e.g. C++ Builder to follow
next year (for Linux, but probably running in Linuxulator !!)

thanks
Reinier