I just rebuilt from a system that was pre-sig update (cvsuped an hour or
so ago) and everything worked perfectly.

I did however build, install, and boot a new kernel before doing a make
world.

-  UNIX Operations/Systems               http://www.digitalspark.net  -
-  adams (at) digitalspark.net                    xxx.xxx.xxxx xxxxx  -