On 1999-Oct-11 08:35:41 +1000, Oliver Fromme wrote:
>Nate Williams wrote in list.freebsd-current:
> > Interesting.  It appears that somehow I got 'unsubscribed' from arch.
> > Not sure why, but in May I was subscribed, but I'm no longer subscribed.
> >
> > Did everyone get unsubscribed when it went idle?
>
>FWIW, I got unsubscribed, too.

Same here.

>  While I were at it, I sent a
>"which" command to the majordomo, and the result did not list
>me as a member of freebsd-announce and freebsd-security-
>notifications.

I did the same and also found significant differences between the
mailing lists that I am receiving mail from and the ones that
majordomo thinks I am subscribed to.  I sent a note to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] last Friday, but haven't seen anything
back yet (I'm not particularly fussed).

Peter
--
Peter Jeremy (VK2PJ)                    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Alcatel Australia Limited