I have a P200 running -current (from about a week ago) which
announces that Pentium Pro MTRR support is enabled at boot time.

Is this something I should expect given that the machine isn't
running a Pentium Pro? :-)

   - mark

----
Mark Newton                               Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED] (W)
Network Engineer                          Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  (H)
Internode Systems Pty Ltd                 Desk:   +61-8-82232999