Hi folks,

A sequence of silly mistakes and circumstances have conspired against me
to make it impossible for me to run XFree86. I understand that the
XFree86 build is broken in the face of recent signal-related changes.

I want to know how long I can expect to wait for XFree86 to build on
CURRENT again. I'm not pushing, I just want to know whether I'm in for a
wait of less than a week (in which case I'll do without XFree86) or
whether I can expect to wait longer (in which case I'll bite the bullet
and undo my silly mistakes).

Thanks,
Sheldon.