On Sat, 16 Oct 1999, Daniel C. Sobral wrote:

> > What hould i do to upgrade to current?
> You need to install a new loader. cd /sys/boot; make depend && make
> all install.
I tried to so, but making new boot loader failedwith an error like 'use of
undefined type in line 46' in ucontext.h. I do not remember the exact
error message. It is far away from me right now. Maybe i should take
already compiled loader? And would it boot freebsd 3.x kernel, if my
upgrade fails again?