Has anyone tried using the 4.0-19991012-CURRENT snapshot?  I
need to confirm that this snapshot is a "good one" before I
update my 3.3R installation to it in a last ditch effort to
compile USB modem support into the kernel.

Thanks,
--
Brett White <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Duty Programmer, CS130 tutor, 4thYr D/Degree SSCC & CQAT rep.

"Like the naked leads the blind.  I know I'm selfish, I'm unkind."
                                    -Placebo 'Every You, Every Me'