Hi,
I upgraded my -current box a few days ago, and now whenever I boot it hangs
mounting the NFS FS's.. Pressing ctrl-T reveals its stuck in sbwait, if I press
ctrl-C then it finishes booting, and all the NFS mounts work except one :-/

Also, when I run gqmpeg I notice it will start playing one song (and actually
play it because another process does the work), get stuck in sbwait and then I
will not be able to do anything with it.

I realise the problem report is very vague, but I have no idea where to look!
I've attached my kernel config file and dmesg.boot file.

The output of mount is as follows ->
/dev/wd0s3a on / (ufs, local, soft-updates, writes: sync 6 async 1183)
/dev/wd0s3f on /usr (ufs, NFS exported, local, soft-updates, writes: sync 2
async 3939)
/dev/wd0s3e on /var (ufs, local, soft-updates, writes: sync 182 async 5383)
procfs on /proc (procfs, local)
/dev/wd0s1 on /msdos_c (msdos, local)
/dev/wd0s5 on /msdos_d (msdos, NFS exported, local)
midget:/usr/home on /usr/home (nfs)
midget:/usr/ports on /usr/ports (nfs)
midget:/local0 on /local0 (nfs)
midget:/usr on /rusr (nfs)

/usr/home /usr/ports and /local0 work, but /rusr hangs in (you guessed it)
sbwait.

All NFS mounts are mounted with the options 'rw,bg,resvport,intr,soft,tcp'

---
are so many of them to choose from."
  -- Andrew Tanenbaum

dmesg.boot