:
:In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Matthew
:Dillon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
:
:>     The sys.mk adjustment has already been committed.  An email has
:>     been sent to the CVS meisters to get /usr/src/etc/make.conf
:>     moved.
:
:Are you sure?  I didn't receive anything from you.
:
:John
:  John Polstra                                               [EMAIL PROTECTED]

    I emailed Peter so as not to create any confusion because he seemed
    active at the time, but if either if you could move the file I would
    appreciate it!

                                        -Matt
                                        Matthew Dillon
                                        <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>