I'm sorry I don't have logs to include with this, but after booting with the
current kernel and system (as of Oct 28 14:52), I kept getting arp lookup
failures on every address, didn't experience anything else out of the
ordinary.  Any ideas as to what's wrong?  (If you need the actual error
messages let me know and I'll recreate them)

                                                -- Phil 0. Nature