[Redirecting to -chat]

On Sun, Oct 31, 1999 at 02:05:14AM -0700, fifi -- hamster of Satoshi wrote:
>  * From: Brian Fundakowski Feldman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>  * Cool idea!  Let's just limit it to the committer birthdays and not
>  * pets' birthdays too (sorry Asami's hamster and Jordan's cats, but it
>
> Why not?  Discrimination!  I've committed things too!

Isn't this a breach of some "You shall not share your account and password
with anyone else rule?"

If it isn't, it should be :-)

A different "distribution" of Linux is really a different operating system.
They just refuse to call it that because it's bad press.  But that's what
the shoe fits.
    -- Tom Christiansen, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>