I got dragged away yesterday before I could fix this properly; it
actually requires a bit more finessing due to the way MFS creates a
root-private instance of itself when it nominates itself as root.  I
don't want to commit a half-baked fix, so I'm going to ask for a little
forbearance and fix it properly this evening.

> :A GENERIC kernel build breaks here with:
> :
> :---------
> :sh ../../conf/newvers.sh GENERIC
> :cc -c -O -pipe -Wall -Wredundant-decls -Wnested-externs -Wstrict-prototypes
>-Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Winline -Wcast-qual  -fformat-extensions -ansi
>-nostdinc -I- -I. -I../.. -I../../../include  -DKERNEL -include opt_global.h -elf
>vers.c
> :linking kernel
> :mfs_vfsops.o: In function `mfs_init':
> :mfs_vfsops.o(.text+0x63d): undefined reference to `mountrootfsname'
> :*** Error code 1
> :1 error
> :---------
> :
> :Is it just some unfinished commits?
> :
> :John
> :--
> :John Hay -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>     It looks like a dead global in mfs due to Mike's reorganization of
>     the rootfs stuff.  I'll let Mike do the trivial fix, though, since he
>     broke it :-).
>
>                                       -Matt
>                                       Matthew Dillon
>                                       <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

\\ Tell him he should learn how to fish himself,  \\  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
\\ and he'll hate you for a lifetime.             \\  [EMAIL PROTECTED]