Thierry Herbelot wrote:

> > Mike once said (and, ergo, can be found on the mailing list
> > archives):
> >
> > "We do not support upgrading to -current from anything else than the
> > latest -stable."
>
> Does this still hold after the recent signal changes ?
>
>         TfH
>
> (I assume Yes, if one first upgrade the kernel, then the world)

You assume correctly. -stable loader can load -current kernel. Well,
it could until very recently. I don't know if the new stuff Mike is
doing will introduce any incompatibility.

--
Daniel C. Sobral                        (8-DCS)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

        What y'all wanna do?
        Wanna be hackers? Code crackers? Slackers
        Wastin' time with all the chatroom yakkers?