Kris Kennaway wrote:

> Let me throw in some ideas..
>
> I think it would be very useful to have a database which can track
> submitted open/netbsd CVS commits (with the code diff included),
> preferably mapped to the relevant file in the freebsd tree if possible
> according to a path mapping table (i.e. /some/openbsd/path/file.c mapped
> to /equiv/freebsd.path/file.c).

Here is my 0.02:

I think it would be useful to identify "unsafe" functions, so that
anyone can participate in the "eyeball" portion of the game. This means
that we need eyeballed, identified as a (potential) problem and fixed,
as well as some other possiblities. There is a lot of code out there,
and it would help if we could involve the non-programmers in the search.

Comments?

Gerald.
--
This is your FreeBSD -- Where do YOU want to go tommorow?