hi,

 MM> I have been charged with the duty of ensuring that FreeBSD gets a
 MM> security audit that has the credibility of OpenBSD's.

What's going on with FreeBSD Auditing Project
(http://www.FreeBSD.org/auditors.html) ?  Is it still alive ?
I think this task is task of this project members. Or will be ;-)

audit-*@FreeBSD.org ? Or create general list [EMAIL PROTECTED] ?

--
/* Alexey Zelkin                       && [EMAIL PROTECTED]    */
/* Tavric National University          && [EMAIL PROTECTED]  */