While this was mentioned in the commit log for dumpon.c by phk, I figure
I'd save you the loss of a kernel core to find out like the one I lost
this morning. In rc.conf (or wherever you load dumpon) make sure you
change it to using a raw device. dumpon no longer accepts block devices,
as they were just cleaned out of -CURRENT. This relates to the heads up
that Brian Somers sent on Sunday.

You need to make world first or at least rebuild savecore/dumpon, as
ache made some commits to it this morning.

IE, old dumpdev in /etc/rc.conf:        dumpdev="/dev/wd0s1b"

Should be changed to:                   dumpdev="/dev/rwd0s1b"