In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Nick Hibma writes:
: pcic: polling, can't alloc 0
: pcic: polling, can't alloc 0

This isn't your problem, but you might want to assign an interrupt
line to these devices.

Another problem is that I didn't implement the logic in the right way
for the nbk.  In many places I treat things as having one pccard
device, when there is one per child.  The pcic should tell the pccard
child that an eject/socket power off has occurred and the pccard child
should then detach all its children at that point.  I was in a hurry
and didn't do this like I should have.  That might be an easier road
to a fix as well.

I'm *STILL* waiting for the returned laptop to come back.  Grump.

Warner