On Sun, 5 Dec 1999, Poul-Henning Kamp wrote:

> http://phk.freebsd.dk/misc:
>
> The bad144.patch removes BAD144 support from the kernel.
>
> The adjtime.patch fixes (?) a adjtime(2) related cause of time-travel.
>
> 19991205/phk

The bad144 stuff looks straightforward for the most part. The change in
vfs_conf.c seems unrelated - perhaps this should be committed separately?

I don't understand the adjtime change enough to give you a worthwhile
review, sorry.

--
Doug Rabson                             Mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Nonlinear Systems Ltd.                  Phone: +44 181 442 9037