On Mon, Dec 13, 1999 at 15:45:15 -0600, Anthony Kimball wrote:

> What I didn't like about CAM was that I lost my tape drive.  Since I
> had all my backups and archives on DAT, it felt like a bad thing.

What do you mean you "lost" your tape drive?  CAM has included a tape
driver almost from day one, and it certainly went into the tree with a tape
driver.

It certainly works with *my* DAT drive...

> Which reminds me -- can anyone spare a 2.1 CD?  Please send me private
> mail, if so: I foolishly neglected to convert to CD, and now I can't
> find 2.1 on the web anywhere.

Do you mean straight 2.1, or a release in the 2.1 series?  If you want
2.1.7.1, check here:

ftp://ftp.kdm.org/pub/FreeBSD

Ken
--