I have one request for whatever becomes of sysinstall.  And that is to
make it technically consistent with the command line utilities capabilities.

For example, I ran into (on several different occasions) problems where
i would label a disk, allocate paritions, change parition types, etc.,
and it didn't really get done.  Doing it manually would generally resolve the
problem.

However, it's a Good Thing(tm) to have a gui of one form or another
to cater to less-experienced users.  That's just very sensible.

Thanks.

_F