The only point I would like to argue is that this is not a comparison of
Apples to Apples.

Linux is just a kernel.  There are Linux only utilities however
(i.e. util-linux).  Each of the BSDs that you mentioned are full operating
systems.  The closest comparison you can get is to compare a Linux
Distribution to the BSDs.  I will not go there - there is plenty of
information on the web for that.

Tom Veldhouse
[EMAIL PROTECTED]