:Hmm, interesting.  Do you have a 3C905B kicking around there somewhere
:that you could repeat the profiling run with?  I must admit I hadn't had
:a chance to look at a profile dump using fxp, and this comes as a bit of
:a surprise.

    I have two but they are both on slow machines (read: can't saturate
    the network) with old (pre signal changes) kernels and I don't have
    time to upgrade them, so no profiling is possible for now.

                                        -Matt
                                        Matthew Dillon
                                        <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>