I just recently started noticing with the ViBRA16X soundcard that in
addition to the visualization plugins being lagged with newpcm, many songs
play as static. When I first start playing the song, it plays as static,
then if I pause it and unpause it, it plays fine. Just letting someone
know what's going on.

| Kenneth Culver              | FreeBSD: The best OS around.    |
| Unix Systems Administrator  | ICQ #: 24767726                 |
| and student at The          | AIM: AgRSkaterq                 |
| The University of Maryland, | Website: (Under Construction)   |
| College Park.               | http://www.wam.umd.edu/~culverk/|